Katrina Wilson has recently graduated from London College of Fashion where she was awarded the Graduate Fashion Week Masters Scholarship to study MA Design Technology Womenswear.
Katrina was selected as one of ten designers to present their graduate collection as part of LCF MA17 at London Fashion Week, February 2017.
- Selected as one of the Top Five Designers by Dazed in the ‘Bright Young Things of the LCF MA17 Graduate Show’
- Industry collaboration with Stuart Vevers from Coach, produced a capsule collection and portfolio for SS17 See Now Buy Now
- BA collection showcased in the Emerging Designer Catwalk at The Clothes Show Birmingham, December 2015
- Collection included in the Selfridges #LiveAndLoud fashion presentation, October 2015
- Collection showcased in Selfridges store as part of Birmingham Made Me exhibition, June 2015
- Selected as one of three students to present their collection and portfolio at Milan Expo, Italy 2015
- Shortlisted for the British Fashion Council International Residency Award at GFW 2015
- Winner of the People's Choice Award voted for by the public as part of Graduate Fashion Week GALA Awards, June 2015